[Spce-user] Clip no Screening for all subscribes of a domain

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Feb 24 11:41:49 EST 2015

Hi Matthias,

On 02/24/2015 03:50 PM, Matthias Hohl wrote:
> is there any way to activate "Clip no Screening" for all subscribers of
> a domain..?
> Actually I add a "*" to the "Allowed CLIs for outbound calls" in the
> Access Restrictions of the subscriber to enable this feature...

You could try this in MySQL:

update provisioning.voip_preferences set dom_pref=1 where
attribute='allowed_clis';

This will expose the setting into dom-prefs, and if it's not filled on
subscriber level, the domain setting will be used.

Make sure to set auto_allow_cli to 0 in your /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml
though, to disable explicitly setting the cli as allowed_cli also.
Otherwise, the preference would be present and filled in your usr
preferences with the cli of the subscriber, and therefore the domain
preference would never be used.

Andreas