[Spce-user] JSIP or SIPJS + WebRTC on SPCE 3.2 ?

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 2 05:05:26 EST 2015

Hello,
I didn't have any issues. The only thing you need to configure in your
sipwise is enabling ICE in use_rtpproxy domain/usr preference. What is
the error you are getting? Did you set WS URL to ws://<YOUR_IP>:5060/ws?
If you can't make it work please check/share the JS log from your
browser and kamailio-lb.log, kamailio-proxy.log.

Regards,
Andrew