[Spce-user] RTP Time out question

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 09:20:54 EST 2015

OK --timeout parameter makes complete sense now. But just out of curiosity
in my test I gave value of --silent-timeout=10 and when I disabled wifi of
caller, the stream Caller ------>Rtpengine is actually not receiving any
kind of packet, so what should be the expected behavior? shouldn't it
destroy the session? (Unless I misunderstood the purpose of
--silent-timeout)

Also I am little unclear on what should I put in b2b-url parameter (I am
using --b2b-url=http://127.0.0.1:8090/) In sems (I am using iptel
downloaded version not from sipwise trunk), I have defined to listen on
localhost and 8090 (xmlrpc2di). Please let me know if you have any quick
comment on this.