[Spce-user] Status and Logfile of a peering connection

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Fri Jan 9 21:09:43 EST 2015

Hello,

i want to know, where i can check the status of a peering group or better
of a peering server.

I searched every logfile in „/var/log/ngcp/“ but i can’t find any file
containing the status oft he peering server.

I want to use 2 peerings, one works well but the other one, to another sip
carrier, does not connect, so i want to troubleshoot the connection.

Booth are just IP authorisation without username and passwort.

Can you tell me where i can find informations i need for debugging this
connection problem..?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Matthias