[Spce-user] Extend Subscriber Profiles with administator preferences

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sat Jan 10 22:02:36 EST 2015

Hello,

once again i have a question.. ;)

I want to create 3 Subscriber Profiles:

1.     Default Profile with just some Settings like call forwarding and
blacklist.

2.     Advanced Profile with all checkbox settings enable.

3.     Expert Profile with all checkbox settings enable + all
administrator subscriber preferences enable.

I want that my „Expert“ Profile has really ALL subscriber preferences
enable to the subscriber
 it should be possible that a subscriber can set
every subscriber preferences a administrator can set with the
administrator login on a subscriber.

Is this possible..?

How can i enable all this settings for my „expert profile“..?

It would be nice if you could tell me where i can do this that way.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Matthias