[Spce-user] One-time Password (OTP)

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:45:17 EST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for reply. This module is loaded in spce? I can use this in my template?Thanks.
Regards,H. Yavari
      From: Daniel Grotti <dgrotti at sipwise.com>
Hi,
 please check also what Andreas suggested:
 http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/auth_ephemeral.html

for the API, you should reset the password via Subscribers function, and reset a different password, have a look at:

https://YOUR_IP:1443/api/#subscribers

Daniel