[Spce-user] Rewrite Rule for SIP Peering

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 14 10:07:30 EST 2015

Hi,

On 01/14/2015 02:35 PM, Matthias Hohl wrote:
> So I believe the problem is the Rewrite Rule for this SIP Peering. I
> tried now some times but i can’t find the right rewrite rule to set this
> number to 436767788111

Please check if the both peering servers have the same configuration:
Peering server preferences -> Number Manipulations -> rewrite_rule_set

if you have not configured or have configured the same rules for both of
them then I see no reason why it would send different number format to
two peers.

Please also provide grep
5f34a351247f83992dc7552e57f2a82f at 79.170.208.11
/var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log, this should explain it but you need
debug level 2:
ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo debug 2

Hope this helps.
Andrew