[Spce-user] Rewrite Rule for SIP Peering

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 15 07:02:04 EST 2015

Hi,
SPCE does that if challenged by the remote peer with 401 or 407
response.. So my guess is that the peer rejects first INVITE and then
spce retries with empty username because it does not have peer_auth_*
settings configured, but I'm guessing because I didn't get the full
kamailio-proxy.log and kamailio-lb.log.

To configure this setting, open the Peering Server, then Remote
Authentication tab and edit the following three preferences:

    peer_auth_user: <username for peer auth>
    peer_auth_pass: <password for peer auth>
    peer_auth_realm: <domain for peer auth>

The handbook will serve you well:
https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.6.2/spce/ar01s06.html#_authenticating_and_registering_against_peering_servers

BR,