[Spce-user] Peering two SPCE over TLS

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 18 02:43:42 EST 2015

Hi,I tested it with TCP and I received "ERROR: <core> [tcp_main.c:4422]: tcpconn_main_timeout(): connect Public IP of peer server :5060 failed (timeout)"

Regards,H. Yavari
     From: Daniel Grotti <dgrotti at sipwise.com>

No, as long as the message its relay in TLS with no errors, there are no problems.I guess it fails for timeout, since you don't get any message on the peer side, isn't?Daniel