[Spce-user] Extra_socket on private address

Andres Gmail aruizmorillas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:31:25 EST 2015

Hello, I would like to set up a extra_socket to connect to a gateway
with E1 (sangoma) and receive and make calls as a "peering server".

SPCE has two interfaces, eth0 (private address) and eth1 (public
address). All subscriber and other trunk are connected by the eth1
interface (public).

Only for communication with the gateway I want to use private IP addresses.

Is it possible? or as I saw the list I will have problems with RTP?

Thanks in advance.

Saludos
---
Andrés Ruiz