[Spce-user] BUG REPORT: mr3.7.1 edit call forward timeout

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 21 10:38:50 EST 2015

Dear Marc,

On the top of the screen are listed already associated to this call
forward type destination and time sets.

If  call forward type doesn't have yet linked destination set - there is
nothing to show on the screen. Showing of the empty fields would be
incorrect, as can be understood as already connected empty
destination/time sets.

Maybe button renamed to something like "Add destination set" would be
less confusing.

Best regards,
Irina