[Spce-user] Capturing additional fields into CDRs

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Fri Jan 23 07:58:19 EST 2015

Hi Andreas

In my case, this is a single asterisk endpoint, that has multiple endpoints
behind it. I can make the asterisk instance send extra headers for the
additional info captured, but I need to write this into my CDR somehow. (It
cant be in the FROM or TO fields because thats used for CallerID and
destination, so I'm thinking the best way is to pass the field in an
additional header, and change the template to store this somewhere I can
access it?

(Whereas in the gpp on 3.6 its going to always store the same field from
the subscriber options - this is more dynamic per call)

Regards

matthew at tenacit.net