[Spce-user] RTP Time out question

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 07:01:11 EST 2015

I did some more detailed tests and found that --silent-timeout does not
seem to be working (It is not even deleting session in the specified time).

I made a test call and after session established I disabled wifi of the
caller. For test I set silent-timeout value as 10 but it did not delete
session. After that I hung up call but did not send rtpengine_delete()
(From proxy) so that rtpengine has no knowledge. I waited and after 60
seconds rtpengine cleared the session (Which i guess is default --timeout
value)

am I missing something?

I am using following command to start rtpengine
/usr/local/bin/rtpengine_new --table=0 --interface=192.168.11.5 --listen-ng=
127.0.0.1:2223 --tos=184 --pidfile=/var/run/rtpengine.pid
--silent-timeout=10 --xmlrpc-format=0 -f -L 6  --b2b-url=
http://127.0.0.1:8090/