[Spce-user] DB table ngcp.db_schema contains wrong value

Max Power mpower at entelit.ca
Sun Jan 11 14:26:31 EST 2015

Thanks Alex and Marc for your assistance!

We tried to run the upgrade again this weekend but ended up at the same
spot.

This time when running the upgrade we got the error:

Error: DB table ngcp.db_schema contains duplicated revisions: 5471
5708
6424
8378
9630
9665
9703
11318
11603
11722
11729
13840
15002
15003
15004
Please execute: mysql -uroot ngcp -e "delete n2 FROM db_schema n1, db_schema
n2 WHERE n1.revision = n2.revision AND n1.node IN ('spce','') AND n2.node
NOT IN ('spce','');"

After running the command successfully we tried to update again. We were
presented with the same message as before:
Error: DB table ngcp.cfg_schema contains wrong value.
Please execute: mysql -uroot -e "update ngcp.cfg_schema set node='spce'"

Tried executing that command and although there were no errors the upgrade
script still won't run.

Is there anything else it might be? Before rolling back the changes we tried
clearing the data from that table. The update ran but because that table was
empty it wanted to reinitialize the database. Agreeing to that, it still
presented errors. We then tried just updating the packages and such with an
"apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && ngcp-update-db-schema &&
ngcp-update-cfg-schema && ngcpcfg apply". That seemed to work just fine. The
upgrade script still fails with the same error.

We ended up just rolling back to the working snapshot. Attached is the
db_schema table after deleting the duplicates with the first command.

Cheers,
Maxwell Power