[Spce-user] One-time Password (OTP)

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:46:23 EST 2015

Hi,How can use API for password resetting?
I want reset the pass in some period of time.
Thanks so.
Regards,H. Yavari
     From: Daniel Grotti <dgrotti at sipwise.com>

 Hi,
 Well, there is no such of automatism.
 Maybe you can do something via API, and delete the user after some time, of after it's been used.
 When you would like to remove the subscriber ? or when you would like to reset a password ?

 Daniel