[Spce-user] Rewrite Rule for SIP Peering

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Wed Jan 14 10:39:20 EST 2015

Hello Andrew,

The two servers are two different sip peering server from different
peering partners.
With one partner and his server it works without problems and with the
other partner server it doesn't work.

Call flow: the call is going from my mobile devices over the sip peering
to the spce and then to one subscriber (pbx). (The subscriber has 2
numbers, one number from every peeringserver for testing.)

I will try your debug in about 1 hour and give you a feedback about the
results...
Thank you.