[Spce-user] Extend Subscriber Profiles with administator preferences

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Thu Jan 15 10:44:10 EST 2015

Hi Andreas -
Thanks! That's a very useful piece of information for helping to customise
the GUI.

When you say that this wont be supported in upstream - I presume you mean
that any update will not preserve changes, but that expose_to_customer
column will still be available in the voip_preferences table?

Is there anywhere that you have put together some kind of guide for what can
be done to customise the GUI, and using what methods. I am aware that it is
built from Perl/Catalyst framework, and have a reasonable sense of how that
hangs together, but is there any other general guide?

We are ourselves trying to do some things similar to Matthias, actually to
simplify the subscriber GUI to take some pieces away, it would be good to
know what tools we have available.

Many thanks

Gavin

-----