[Spce-user] Outgoing caller id problem

Tóth Csaba tsabi at tsabi.hu
Mon Jan 26 07:34:38 EST 2015

Dear Daniel,

thanks!

We figured out the good number goes to the From field, and the network
provided number (the default number we want to send out when wrong cli
we got from user) goes to the PAI field.
So we setted the outbound_pai_user to None (and the outbound_ppi_user to
None too), than we captured the invite what the system sended out to the
gateway service provider, and it still contained the PAI field with the
network provided number.
We tried to set the outbound_pai_user to the "UPRN (if set) or
User-provided-number", but it still sended out the
network-provided-number as the PAI field.

How can i set this?

Thanks,
Csaba