[Spce-user] Basic question: selection of peering servers

Roberto Oliveira roberto.oliveira at tmco.com.br
Wed Jul 22 11:25:17 EDT 2015

I have a basic question. I have Standard and Premium Plans. So I created
two Billing profiles to match the plans and assigned customers to each
billing profile.

However I could not figure out how to select the peering servers for each
plan.

E.g. Customers in Standard profile should use Peering A and B for national
calls, whereas customers in Premium profile should use peering servers C
and D for the same destination.

So how do I link billing profile with peering servers?

Thanks--

--Roberto