[Spce-user] RTP bridge and IP in SDP

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Wed Jul 8 05:17:05 EDT 2015

El Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:18:39 +0200
Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com> escribió:

> On 07/08/2015 10:13 AM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> > Don't. It's in the lo interface and I see a dummy0 interface
> > created in the network.yml file. Should that block be copied or
> > moved to the dummy interface?
>
> basically, it should be on your sip_int interface.

Yes, that did it. Will make the tests now but looks good.

For the record:

The problem was that there was a dummy0 interface binded to sip_in in
network.yml interface. But the section "cluster_sets" was binded to lo
interface (ngcp-network does not move it).

That makes "rtpengine_sock" param not to exist in the proxy's configuration
file and seems that rtpengine is not forced on call.

Moving the "cluster_sets" block to dummy made it work (it seems)

thanks Daniel and Andrew :)