[Spce-user] Basic question: selection of peering servers

Roberto Oliveira roberto.oliveira at tmco.com.br
Thu Jul 23 07:51:54 EDT 2015

OK. I found a thread where you suggest prefixing the called number,
however:
 1. I understood the rationale but could not implement it myself.
 2. I was expecting a more straight forward solution, suitable for my
technical  capabilities or even worse, of my customer service analyst's,
since  she will be handling customer provisioning and customer complains
(as they are often associated with peer selection)

Thanks--
Roberto Oliveira