[Spce-user] Passing calls from PBX to PSTN

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Jul 30 14:44:47 EDT 2015

El Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:32:59 -0300
Roberto Oliveira <roberto.oliveira at tmco.com.br> escribió:

> Jon
> You said: " You assign numbers to the subscriber as you do with any other
> one. one main E164 number (block) and any other numbers as aliases."
>
> What if the PBX send CLI as anonymous or with a number that I have not
> included in the Subscriber (this was the case in my tests)?
>
> Please check the grep below:

The PBX is not sending anonymous callerid, it's failing to authenticate. This
is normal at first attempt but it should authenticate in the second. If does
not, something is wrong in your PBX configuration.

You can also skip auth for it but it's not recommended except in very special
cases.

What you're asking here is not spce related though. Now it's more about SIP in
general.