[Spce-user] cdr-exporter error?

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 8 06:58:08 EDT 2015

Dear Serge,

I do not remember version of all SPCE users,
can you please share the version of the system you have next time.

As for mr3.8.1 the line 65 is:

>     if(confval('EXPORT_INCOMING') eq "no" && $src_uuid eq "0") {
>         push @ignored_ids, $id;
>         next;                         # <----------- line 65
>     }

"next" is not proper way to exit from function,
you can try to replace "next" with "return" and test it from your side.

Sent the fix on review, it will be included in upcoming build if pass
review/tests.

Tnx for reporting!

--
Alexander Lutay