[Spce-user] Asterisk crashes upon voicemail

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:09:10 EDT 2015

Hi

Strange issue with Asterisk crashing once a call is sent to voicemail,
seemingly without an error in voicemail.log.

Which reminded me of a query a client who get their inbound calls from us
to their asterisk box who claimed that when they bridge a call in asterisk,
coming from sipwise, it crashes asterisk. As soon as we take sipwise out of
the picture, that doesn't occur.

It looks like the 2 are related, or maybe not...

I am unsure where to start looking.

2.8LT

I will do an update tonight to make sure we're  the latest version. But in
the meantime.....