[Spce-user] kamailio mohqueue module and rtpengine

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Jun 15 05:19:13 EDT 2015

Thanks Andreas.

Would it be possible to SPCE but with an additional rtpproxy just for
this purpose?

Regards

John

On 15/06/2015 09:37, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's a drop-in replacement for the media relay part, but it doesn't
> support injecting media files.
>
> Andreas
>
> On 06/13/2015 08:33 PM, John Murray wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to use the kamailio mohqueue module which uses rtpproxy.
>> The rtpengine in SPCE is a drop in replacement.
>>
>> When I load  the module I get:
>>
>> mohqueue [mohq.c:391]: mod_init(): Unable to load rtpproxy_answer
>>
>> Do I need to rebuild the module or does rtpengine offer the same
>> functions as rtpproxy?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> John

*John Murray *
Director, Skyrack Telecom

T: +441133971100
X: +441133204503
M: +447979755161
E: john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
W: www.skyracktelecom.com

Follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?region=follow_link&screen_name=SkyrackSupport&tw_p=followbutton&variant=2.0>
for real time status updates

Skyrack Telecom Hosted Voice and Converged Mobile Services

The information contained in this electronic mail may be confidential or
legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. Should you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this mail. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Skyrack Technology Ltd. Unauthorised
use of the contents is strictly prohibited. While all care has been
taken, Skyrack Technology Ltd is not responsible for the integrity of
the contents of this electronic mail and any attachments included within.