[Spce-user] Upgrade Failure to 3.8.2

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 18 11:16:31 EDT 2015

Dear Matthias,

Can you please share the release you are upgrading from?
2.8/mr3.7.*/mr3.8.1?
Other releases are not supported for upgrade to mr3.8.2

P.S. the error points you to missed key, as you noticed in release notes
https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr3-8-2-released/
> Move Sipwise Debian repository from 1024bit GPG key to 4096bit key
we switched NGCP repository to stronger GPG keys.

mr3.8.1 already has taht key, so you probably update from 2.8,
please check the warning here if so:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr3.8.2/spce/ar01s03.html#_upgrade_from_previous_2_8_lts_version_to_mr3_8_2

> WARNING: be sure you are using the latest 2.8 LTS version before upgrading to
> mr3.8.2 LTS version. mr3.8.2 LTS version uses new repository GPG key
> which should be installed in 2.8 LTS version before further upgrade to
> mr3.8.2 LTS version. For upgrading the 2.8 LTS version to the latest 2.8
> packages version, execute the following commands as root:
>> apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
>> ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
>> ngcpcfg apply

Thank you!

--
Alexander Lutay