[Spce-user] Configure SPCE to stop accepting new calls?

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Sun Jun 28 08:00:40 EDT 2015

El Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:36:57 +0100
George Mason <george.mason at xoomtalk.com> escribió:

> Hi all
>
> I would be interested to know whether there is a way to configure NGCP
> to stop accepting new calls, something like the Asterisk graceful
> shutdown. Is this possible, if so how would it be achieved?

Hi George. I don't know if it's available that function. But:

In case it could be done it should be done in sems. Probably a command using
sems-stats tool.

You could ask Sipwise sales a quote for such development and ask them to
export it via API.

If not, you could probably ask Frafos to develop that feature for you.

cheers,

Jon