[Spce-user] Cannot Figure out blacklist regex

Nigel Johnson nigel at simplephoneco.com
Mon Jun 1 16:57:04 EDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

Yes i was trying to block incoming calls, So I tried to block all US
numbers as a test by putting in 1*. That didn't work, i tried the exact
number for example 15555555555, also did not work, and tried blocking area
codes with 1949* and that did now work. I even tried 1?949* to compensate
for the 1. The only block I could get working is just using a * which just
blocks all incoming calls.