[Spce-user] Asterisk crashes upon voicemail

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 9 10:38:36 EDT 2015

Theo,

On 06/09/2015 04:29 PM, Theo wrote:
> I would be upgrading to the new LTS ( in fact when I met you guys it was
> imminent - in October last year :-) - I have have purchase support
> tickets partly because of that release. But you're running behind a
> little with that wink wink.

I see, well mr3.8.2 is going to be out by the end of this week and there
should follow an announcement that mr3.8 is a new LTS version. This
shouldn't take too long, perhaps some final bits of work left for
polishing the 2.8->mt3.8 upgrade procedure.

> But how did this all of a sudden happen though? It's been working fine
> for 2 year and I haven't made any changes that I can think of unless
> there has been something in one of the updates?

It's hard to say now, perhaps libmysqlclient received an update. Check
/var/log/apt/history.log for the recent package update. I think squeeze
has now 5.1.73-1, maybe we can keep the 5.1.57 one, Victor is going to
check.

Andrew