[Spce-user] Asterisk Load Balancing

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Thu Jun 25 03:12:34 EDT 2015

You should be able to accomplish this simply by registering multiple asterisk servers to your SPCE.  Then, on the asterisk servers set a channel limit in the trunk config.  This will force the SPCE to send calls to the next server in priority.  If you do this with each server, this should get you the results you are looking for.

Bill