[Spce-user] fifo profile_get_size peerout

Mykola Zaika mzaika at voiptime.net
Mon Mar 2 04:27:50 EST 2015

Hello,

I wont to know the value of calls which go via my sipwise CE (3.7.1).
In previous version 2.6 I have no problem.

I use the command

root at spce:~# ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo get_statistics :dialog::active_dialogs
dialog:active_*dialogs = 12*

but when I make command

root at spce:~# ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo profile_get_size peerout 8
profile::  name=peerout value=8 *count=0*

root at spce:~# ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo profile_get_size peerout 1
profile::  name=peerout value=1 *count=0*

mysql> select id,name,ip from voip_peer_hosts;
+----+-----------------+-----------------+
| id | name            | ip              |
|  1 | GSM_GW | 10.200.10.11    |

|  8 | 700525   | 192.168.221.200 |

What can be the reason of it?

--