[Spce-user] 500 Internal Server error

Tabi Tabe Tabi tabi.tabe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:04:47 EDT 2015

Hi,
I am running SPCE 3.7.1. I get 500 Internal server error when login to the
admin web portal. After logging out and try to login again, still get the
same error below. Any ideas on the cause and how to fix it?

500 Internal server error

We are terribly sorry, an exceptional error has occured:
*incident number:* 13CC57719176611F
*time of incident:* 2015-03-17T16:55:27.252979999Z

If the login is successful, I get and NGINX bad gateway or timeout error.

The server is a VM and has 6GB or RAM, 4 Core processor and 80GB disk
space. the resources are hardly being used up.

--
...Tabi