[Spce-user] (no subject)

Pedro Guillem pedro.guillem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:07:32 EDT 2015

Hello Group.

I´m using CE 2.8

I´m trying to make a dialer call some 50 concurrent phones (Voicent Dialer)
trough NGCP. The outbound peerings work because i can register an Xlite
softphone and i can place calls without an issue.

The dialer is successfully registered into the platform. When it starts to
place the calls, let´s say 50 calls... i get 50 messages like this per
every INVITE i get into ngcp:

Authentication failed, no credentials
Authentication failed, no credentials
Authentication failed, no credentials
Authentication failed, no credentials

The previous happens for each call the dialer tries to send. The IP of the
dialer server is eventually banned, even being whitelisted as part of the
suscriber's allowed_ip list.

After a while (1 minute or so) i get another 50 messages like this...

Dropping mis-routed request
Dropping mis-routed request
Dropping mis-routed request
Dropping mis-routed request

Funny thing is the first call goes out normal...
I have set the concurrent limits to 50 on the suscriber, but no results
whatsoever.

1) Why is the IP getting banned if it is whitelisted and the dialer
registers correctly?
2) Why are the INVITES being refused by the server?
3) Why only ONE single call works?

This is weird...
Any ideas

I had similar issues with Asterisk PBXs that successfully register into my
platform, but when their extensions start placing calls they are simply
denied..

If there is a flawless guide to configure suscribers for this kind of
scenarios, please let me know.

Pedro