[Spce-user] SIP Error 500 Internal Error

Tabi Tabe Tabi tabi.tabe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:46:30 EST 2015

Hi mates,

We build a new SPCE server with 8GB RAM and enough HDD. Clean install and
MySql failed to start during bootup. Same as the old server. SPCE 3.7.1

Previously it straight from build to processing live traffic took less than
an hour. We have compared all the MySQL version and running V5.5.40.

What have we missed?

Your feedback is much apprecaited.

Regards,

Tabi