[Spce-user] timeout in creating a bill

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Sun Mar 1 19:02:28 EST 2015

Dear Fry,

What version do you use?

 From the code I see that error you pasted should be caused by not
selected customer, but in the same time interface would return you
invoice form with warning about empty customer field in such case.

I can suppose that error should be related to some specific DB data or
maybe some unexpected behavior from the browser side.

Could you please send me following log files containing the moment of
the error:
/var/log/ngcp/panel.log
/var/log/ngcp/panel-debug.log

Thanks in advance.