[Spce-user] sip:provider ce mr3.7.1 installation issue

Huseyin Kaya huseyinkaya at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 09:18:55 EST 2015

Hello Alex,
How can i remotely login to that server , i couldnt find the username and password reqired for ssh .
Currenlt installation is stopped and i can ping the server but since i cant log in from remote ssh (with putty) i am not able to connect the server with winscp. What are the default username and password ?
RegardsHuseyin