[Spce-user] sip:provider ce mr3.7.1 installation issue

Huseyin Kaya huseyinkaya at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 10:03:54 EST 2015

Hello I didnt modified anyting in the iso file . I just download it to my pc and write to it CD .I download the iso file from http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/images/sip_provider_CE_installcd.iso ( i used the link i found in The sip:provider CE Handbook mr3.7.1 page 16)
the md5sum value of the iso that i used is 02aabda68b17967d3cdfbf402401982b
I used the first option in To install sip:priveder ce mr 3.7.1 with dhcp
RegardsHuseyin