[Spce-user] Admin Block List

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 6 04:43:21 EST 2015

Paul,
the database location is the voip.usr_preferences like with all other
user preferences:

mysql> select * from voip_usr_preferences where attribute_id in (select
id from voip_preferences where attribute in
('block_in_list','block_out_list'));
+------+---------------+--------------+-------+---------------------+
| id   | subscriber_id | attribute_id | value | modify_timestamp    |
+------+---------------+--------------+-------+---------------------+
| 1223 |            29 |            3 | 123   | 2015-03-06 10:39:35 |
| 1225 |            29 |            3 | 456   | 2015-03-06 10:39:38 |
| 1227 |            29 |            3 | 789   | 2015-03-06 10:39:41 |
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

But if you ask me about the right direction, the right way would be to
import the lists using the REST* or SOAP API.. This would be quite easy.

[*] https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.7.1/spce/ar01s10.html#_rest_api

Regards,
Andrew