[Spce-user] 500 Internal Server error

Alexander Griesser ag at anexia.at
Tue Mar 17 13:13:40 EDT 2015

Sorry,

I meant /var/log/ngcp/nginx – the panel logs to this directory, also worth looking at ar the two panel.log and panel-debug.log files in /var/log/ngcp.

Best,

Alexander Griesser
Head of Systems Operations

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

E-Mail: ag at anexia.at<mailto:ag at anexia.at>
Web: http://www.anexia.at<http://www.anexia.at/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt