[Spce-user] 500 Internal Server error

Tabi Tabe Tabi tabi.tabe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:55:14 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,

You are correct.

The main process running is Kamailio.

mysql> show processlist;
+--------+------------+-----------+------------+---------+--------+-----------+----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------+
| Id     | User       | Host      | db         | Command | Time   | State
  | Info

+--------+------------+-----------+------------+---------+--------+-----------+----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------+
|     22 | nagios     | localhost | NULL       | Sleep   |      1 |
  | NULL

| 406181 | kamailio   | localhost | kamailio   | Query   | 101443 | query
end | insert into acc (method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_

code,sip_reason,time,time_hires,src_user,src_doma |
| 409077 | kamailio   | localhost | kamailio   | Query   |  95831 | query
end | insert into acc (method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_

code,sip_reason,time,time_hires,src_user,src_doma |
| 411835 | kamailio   | localhost | kamailio   | Query   |  90758 | query
end | insert into acc (method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_

code,sip_reason,time,time_hires,src_user,src_doma |

This is what is shown from show processlist.

Not sure how prevent this from happening.

Regards,

Tabi

--
...Tabi