[Spce-user] SDP issues-SAVP

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 18 11:46:03 EDT 2015

On 03/18/2015 02:31 PM, H Yavari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attached the rtp log for one call.
> Thank you very much for your helps and efforts.
>
> Regards,
> H.Yavari

it seems to be the same issue as here:
https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2015-March/008598.html
The problem is that the kamailio script supports the SRTP with SDES and
not DTLS-SRTP so we need to tweak it a bit.

You may try the suggested solution, first you need to set preferences
srtp_transcoding and rtcp_feedback to Transparent on the domain level or
on your webrtc subscribers. As you are connecting to a PBX which is not
doing SRTP, you need to set srtp_transcoding and rtcp_feedback on the
user or peer for this PBX to "Force RTP" and "Force AVP".

Don't forget to apply the patch referenced in the link above.. This
should be enough to get the webrtc-webrtc and webrtc-sippbx calls
working. The call from peer or from SIPPBX to webrtc will need some
additional tweaking in kamailio config. Or wait for the next release if
this sounds too advanced, we'll try to cover all use cases by then:)

Andrew