[Spce-user] Stuck at "100 Trying" with mr3.7.1

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 20 05:07:14 EDT 2015

Dear Christian,

Just in case. Did you upgrade DB and CFG schemas (second line below)?

>   apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
>   ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
>   ngcpcfg apply

Please repeat all the commands above.

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hall 10.1 / booth N10
Exhibition and Congress for Broadband,
Cable & Satellite: 9 – 11 June, 2015 in Cologne