[Spce-user] OnSip Sip.Js WebRTC Libraries and SipWise

Tarak Patel tpatel at mircomgroup.com
Tue Mar 24 12:31:00 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

Let me know if there is any progress on the underlying issues with Onsip sip.js Webrtc and sipwise.

If its fixed, How can I obtain the latest copy? Also, Let me know if you required further information or try something different.

I will be happy to provide any such information to  you and test different scenarios if you want.

Thanks,
Tarak Patel