[Spce-user] Carrier ACK not following RFC.

david david at styleflare.com
Thu May 7 17:09:49 EDT 2015

Hello.

I was wondering what the best solution would be to handle a case where
our origination provider does not use the contact header in the RURI?

The replace ngcp-lb with did-number;

I used a very dirty hack to keep calls from dropping but would like to
know the best way to handle this.

Here is what I did in my lb script.

if is_method('ACK') || is_method('BYE') && $si == 'carrrier' {
     $ru = ngcp-lb;
}

This obviously is a terrible way to solve this problem; as the carrier
will inevitably change ip address as well, this only handles ACK, and
BYE, im sure some other methods I would use will not work.

Thanks in advance for ideas on how to handle this case.