[Spce-user] voicemail_echo_number & VSC codes

Miguel Ángel Sánchez Moragues sanchez.moragues at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:18:18 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a problem with the parameters "voicemail_echo_number" and  when the
voicemail was activated by VSC codes.

I have a suscriptor with cli = 34987654321. If this suscriptor has
voicemail activated (by VSC codes or by web), the greeting says
"34987654321" and everything runs ok.

But I want change the voicemail greeting to the number without the prefix
34. I set the parameter voicemail_echo_number to = 987654321. In this case,
when the user activated the voicemail by web runs ok (the voicemail
greeting says "987654321"). But when the user activated the voicemail by
VSC the voicemail not runs ok (the voicemail greeting doesn't sound and
then the sipwise hangup the call). In the logs voicemail.log appears that
sipwise doesn't find the voicemail for this user.

How I can solve the problem?