[Spce-user] call stuck in ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo dlg_list

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Sun May 10 12:27:33 EDT 2015

Hi All,

While looking at something else, I noticed a call at a time of the day that
seemed unlikely.

Inspecting the old proxy logs reveals that the call was in fact from Feb.
The log shows it as having a BYE.

Should I be concerned about it still showing up in the dialog list? Should
I remove it? I'm sure a restart would fix it anyway, I just don't see a
point right now to restart it just for that.

I thought you might want some additional info on it, in case its a bug?

Kind Regards

--

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net