[Spce-user] User-agent header and currency symbol

Jay Autar jay.k.autar at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:23:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am currently testing the new version if sipwise mr3.8.1

And I love this version, I want to migrate to this version but I have to
questions:

1) where can I change the user agent header of the system. It is now saying
sipwise ngcp proxy 3.x

2) in the billing profile I set a € character as currency and it was
printed on the first two invoices but after that there is now logo at all.
And after a reboot it does not work.

Please apologies me if I ask you where I can find the log files. That's not
yet clear for me where I can find them..

Thanks ks for your help!