[Spce-user] Instalation issue

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed May 6 05:35:50 EDT 2015

Dear Andres,

Thank you for the bug report, can you please check your installation
log for the following line availability:
 > Identified Dell Hardware, enabling Dell OMSA repository.

Normally we provide Dell OMSA packages mirror for PRO customer's based
on Dell hardware, while your server is probably Dell too, we need to
improve our installer, the ngcp-installer hotfix is on a way.

I will inform you when it is ready, while you can install mr3.8.1 on
non-Dell hardware :-)

--
Alexander Lutay