[Spce-user] secure calls with spce

Alex Vlad alex_28_vlad at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 06:59:53 EDT 2015

Hi everybody,I want to setup 2 spce servers. One in US and one in Sweden. Booth public IP address.My question is how exactly should I set up the peer between this two servers so that the traffic will be encrypted and not vulnerable to the ISP deep scanning tools. Which they do use heavily to mess with my voice traffic!!Is it some option somewhere where I can set the sip trunk over TLS, or should I just create an ssh tunnel between the servers on the OS level and then set the sip trunk?
Thanks,Alex