[Spce-user] single domain mode, with multiple domains

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Mon May 25 13:43:17 EDT 2015

El Mon, 25 May 2015 17:19:19 +0200
Matthew Ogden <matthew at tenacit.net> escribió:

> I have several domains - I think originally to allow registration against
> any one of them (IP or name) but I am in single domain mode. Which domain
> is taking preference?

In "normal" mode user at domain is considered to auth. Both have to match.

If you disable domain checking, then only "user" is considered and you should
not have duplicated usernames. There's no domain taking precedence: Auth won't
consider the domain but the preferences... etc will be taken form the domain
preferences. The user will still need to be created and belong to a domain.

Is that what you were asking?